Posse Rides - For riding students
What to expect:
- 1 hour of independent riding in either the indoor or outdoor arena
- Opportunity to further practice skills being learned in class
- $55.00 + tax
- In order to participate in a posse ride, riders must have their full blue level. All riders joining a posse ride must have a balanced and confident seat while, walking, trotting and cantering. All new students need to book an assessment by TJ Stables instructors to verify riding level and be approved to participate in posse rides.
Call 519-354-7517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time.
To ensure all participants have an optimal posse riding experience, the following mandatory rules have been implemented:
- According to Ontario law, all riders participating in horseback riding activities must wear helmets regardless of age. You may bring your own certified horseback riding helmet or use one of ours. No bicycle helmets permitted.
- Absolutely no sandals, crocs or flats allowed for children or adults. A running shoe or boot with a small heel is preferred.
- Absolutely no smoking on the property.
- All riders must dress appropriately for the weather.
- Long pants are recommended.